The SeniorBridge Story
Our roots are in delivering professional care for people with illness and injury. Our founder, Larry Sosnow, envisioned SeniorBridge as a national model for bringing the highest levels of clinical and social care to elderly people with complex and chronic care issues. Today, under the ledership of our President and CEO, Eric Rackow, MD, SeniorBridge delivers advanced eldercare services that heal, comfort, support - and deliver results.
SeniorBridge at a glance.
- Leadership. SeniorBridge has a highly experienced, clinically focused corporate team. President and Chief Executive Officer, Eric C. Rackow, MD is the immediate past president of NYU Medical Center and a Professor of Medicine at New York University School of Medicine. Leaders in the fields of nursing, mental health, geriatric medicine and other related fields as well as national and regional presidents and executives of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers are prominent across every function of the company.
- Accreditation. SeniorBridge is the only organization of its kind accredited by CHAP (Community Health Education Program), which certifies the company meets the highest quality standards in healthcare. We received a commendation for our novel use of technology to empower clients, family members and health providers.
- The SeniorBridge Approach. Our clients are able to live safely in the comfort of their homes – even with complex medical situations – because we evaluate every aspect of our clients' health — medical, functional, psychosocial and emotional then implement care consistently and professionally. Our clients remain at home – and out of the hospital and emergency room – because we monitor relentlessly, share information diligently and constantly tailor care to meet their changing needs and preferences.
- Person to Person. SeniorBridge care is administered face to face, voice to voice, and hand to hand. Our nurse practitioners, nurses, and social workers are invested in the lives of those for whom they care, and the ethos of SeniorBridge is based on respect for the sovereignty and individuality of each person we serve, regardless of their condition.
- National network. SeniorBridge has more than 40 offices and a network of more than 1,500 highly qualified, licensed nurse and social worker care managers that adhere to our rigorous requirements for professional training, experience, licensing, and insurance.
- Advanced technology. SeniorBridge utilizes a proprietary, HIPAA-compliant, web-based Electronic Health Record system that empowers our clinicians with real-time documentation of our client needs – for our clients that means, care efficiency and effectiveness.
- Industry leaders. SeniorBridge has attracted the skills of industry-leading physicians and executives who guide the operations and development of the organization. Their experience and insight informs our development and our operations.