National Care Management Network
In addition to our 44 facilities in 11 states, we offer The SeniorBridge Care Management Network, a national network of the best care management practices in the country. This asset enables you to facilitate care for anyone, anywhere in the United States.
All Care Managers sourced from this network adhere to our rigorous requirements for professional training, experience, licensing, and insurance and meet our standards for excellence in the field of geriatric care management.
Call us and we can provide you with services anywhere. What this means for you and those you care for:
- Care Management services available “coast to coast”
- A rapid response to the problems of long-distance patients and family members
- A single point of entry for all care-related issues.
- Access to the most qualified professionals in care management
- Oversight and accountability by SeniorBridge’s clinical managers – all national leaders in the field
- Greater options to stay at HOME – safely, with quality of life
- One call is all it takes
Call our Care Management Network Specialist
- Toll-Free: 866.994.6199
- Fax: 866.566.2909
How the SeniorBridge Care Management Systems works.
- You identify a person in need, who requires the kind of in-home support that SeniorBridge provides. This is usually an elderly person who lives far away, or is returning to home after surgery, injury, illness, or hospitalization.
- Discuss the individual’s needs with your local SeniorBridge office.
- We facilitate a phone consultation between the Clinical Director of the SeniorBridge National Care Management Network and the individual and/or family members involved.
- The consultation addresses every level of need: Health, safety, emotional, legal, financial.
- A SeniorBridge Network Care Manager then visits the individual to assess the situation at home and make all arrangements.
- The Network Care Manager ensures that discharge plans and medical necessities are implemented by coordinating all resources and care providers.
- Regular reports are delivered back to all concerned parties.