Psychiatric illnesses such as dementia, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, substance abuse, agitation, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder increases people's dependence on their caregivers and the healthcare system and can even cause medical conditions.
SeniorBridge has an 11-year heritage of helping patients with complex cognitive and psychiatric conditions live safer, happier lives at home through our unique model involving an integrated team of licensed nurse and social worker Care Managers.
Our Behavioral Health Care Management Program includes
- Assessment of medical, psychosocial and environmental factors
- Customized care plans to meet specific life management goals
- Cognitive and behavioral interventions
- Medication management
- Socialization and cognitive stimulation
- Family respite and support
- Coordination with healthcare providers and social services
- In-home care by Certified Home Health Aides who are managed by professional Care Managers
One in 5 seniors experience mental ‘‘changes’’ that are not part of normal aging. Without support and oversight, these seniors are often vulnerable to harm and exploitation and are at risk for hospitalization and institutionalization.
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn how we can help.