Your SeniorBridge Team
SeniorBridge caregivers are defined by a set of very important criteria. They are employees, not contractors. And they are united by the common understanding that the person they help is a beloved parent, a cherished companion, and an individual.
Members of your SeniorBridge team may include these types of professionals:
Geriatric Care Managers
- An expert Geriatric Care Manager is assigned to the supervision and care coordination of the delivery of all aspects of client care. The Geriatric Care Manager can be a nurse or social worker depending on the nature of the client’s needs. This is the point person coordinating all the care received by each client.
- The Geriatric Care Manager develops a Care Plan for each client that provides the family with recommendations for both long and short-term care, based on an integrated home assessment made at the client’s home. They provide physiological and functional assessments, social stimulation, counseling, and maintenance of a safe environment.
- Any questions that the family or physicians have about the care can be addressed to the Geriatric Care Manager. Responsibilities also include providing advice, coordination and collaboration with professionals and outside providers. They also identify changes in the client’s condition and recommend when a new team member with a separate specialty needs to be involved in the case.
- SeniorBridge Licensed Nurses perform duties that include treating and educating clients about various medical conditions and providing advice and support to clients, family members and physicians.
- SeniorBridge Social Workers help people function the best they can in their environment and mediate and solve personal and family problems. They have knowledge of community resources and coordinate care among the healthcare and other providers.
Exercise and Nutrition Specialists
- These professionals assess the client’s diet and engage the client in regular physical and cognitive activities adapted to their level of functioning.
Home Health Aides and Companions
- All our Home Health Aides and Companions are chosen based on the most rigorous and selective process in the industry. The goal of our screening process is to select only dedicated and outstanding people who hold caring as one of their most important personal values. We recognize they are the foundation of the care we provide our clients.
- Our Home Health Aides all have certificates in home health care. Their responsibilities are to assist the client with activities of daily living, such as eating, bathing, dressing, providing medication reminders and shopping for groceries. They make sure the client is as comfortable, confident, and pain-free as possible.