At SeniorBridge, our mission is to provide comprehensive care solutions that help seniors stay in their homes as long as they wish, even as their healthcare needs change. As we celebrate our 20th anniversary this year, we’re pleased to launch this monthly newsletter as a resource for the entire SeniorBridge Community of clients, family members, care professionals, and healthcare partners.
Helping clients and families navigate a complex healthcare landscape
SeniorBridge was founded in 2000 by Larry Sosnow, who recognized that home care lacked a comprehensive approach with a geriatric care management component that coordinated home care services in an increasingly complex healthcare system.
Today, our clinically focused team of licensed care managers and carefully selected caregivers deliver customized care that meets individual needs.
- To create personalized care plans, we conduct comprehensive clinical evaluations on every aspect of client’s health—medical, emotional, and psychosocial
- We specialize in nursing, mental health, geriatric care, and medically complex cases like dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- We have an integrated team of professionally trained caregivers with rigorous oversight by licensed nurses and social workers
- Our established network of 37 offices across 10 states provides continuity of care and easy transfer of medical records when travelling or relocating
- At every branch, on-call professionals are available 24/7 for clients and their families
- SeniorBridge is CHAP-accredited, certifying that we meet recognized standards in healthcare. Every branch follows the most stringent guidelines set by state and federal agencies.
At SeniorBridge, we’re proud of our track record of quality, personalized care. Here’s to the next 20 years of providing home care in your community!