Senior Caregiver Jobs
The SeniorBridge Caregiver provides clients with assistance in activities of daily living (ADLs), performs basic household and/or personal care tasks, and typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Caregiver addresses needs related to disabilities, disease, and mental impairment, and helps manage client medications, assists with bathing and dressing, takes care of household chores, and prepares meals. This role works under clinical supervision and/or within established policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in administering simple treatments and providing related patient care
- Understanding of personal care techniques, including the principles of infection control
- Sensitivity to the differences in patient needs that may arise from cultural or ethnic differences
- Ability to read, understand, and print simple instructions and notes
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand
- Successful drug & background screening
- Successful reference verification
- Access to reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of smartphone and apps
- Use of a personal email account
- CNA or HHA certification (varies by state)
- High school diploma
- Prior caregiving experience
- Knowledge of state-specific Home Health Agency requirements
- Basic computer skills and/or clerical experience
- Ability to type 25-30 words per minutes accurately
Why Work with SeniorBridge?
SeniorBridge is rated as one of the top home care companies. Our unique, private-pay approach to care has been shown to be more effective than other options in improving clients’ overall quality of life and in providing greater peace of mind to families. Join a top home care employer and Fortune 100 company—we offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, medical benefits and much more.
Interested in joining our team?
We are seeking passionate professionals and leaders to help us deliver the highest quality in-home care.
Caregiver, RN, and LPN positions
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch soon!
Sales and administrative positions
We also have opportunities for regional sales managers, sales executives, branch managers, branch support personnel, branch administrative support and RN field care managers. SeniorBridge is a subsidiary of Humana—learn more about these opportunities on the Humana Careers site.View all Humana career opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.View the "EEO is the Law" Poster.