SeniorBridge Caregiver Jobs
We Stand by our Caregivers
We’re part of Humana, a Fortune 100 company. We know that Caregivers who truly care are the secret of our success, and we make their success a priority.
Professional & Financial benefits
- Focus on clients. More time to build relationships that work for you and your client
- Competitive salary. Hourly rates consistent with your qualifications
- Bonuses. For joining our team and for delivering 1st-rate care
- Health insurance. Eligibility is based on the number of hours worked
- Advancement. Open doors, open minds, and no ceilings
- Training/Education. Fast access to Nurse Supervisors who teach and coach
Personal & Lifestyle benefits
- Flexible schedules. Work the hours that work for you
- Colleagues who care. Work closely with people whose passion is helping others
- Fulfillment. See and feel the impact of your abilities on people’s lives
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion. Ask any associate – our culture is based on respect
Are you a SeniorBridge Caregiver?
Here’s what you’ll do
- Our Caregivers go beyond helping with activities of daily living (ADLs) and household tasks
- They actively listen to their clients
- They keep the home environment safe
- They help carry out the care plan
- Typical duties include assisting with bathing and dressing, and preparing meals.
- Working in a medically directed team structure, Caregivers are independent problem solvers whose personality and commitment to caring changes clients’ lives.
Here’s the impact you’ll have
- SeniorBridge Caregivers understand and care for their clients’ emotional health and well being
- They enable clients to live at home, instead of a senior care residence or facility
- Our Caregivers provide companionship and give clients someone to rely on when family members live far away
- Caregivers train, work, and learn under clinical supervision
What it means
- Our Caregivers change the world, one client at a time
- Unlike hospitals and Medicare-related work, we allow more time with clients for better care
Face & Voices
Get to know our people and their work
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.
View the "EEO is the Law" Poster.
Interested? Fill out the form below.
We're seeking great caregivers in these locations. Our recruiters will be in touch with you to start the application process, once the form has been submitted.
Needham (Greater Bostan Area)
New York City
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch soon!
Learn more about our services
SeniorBridge has on-call professionals available 24/7 to answer your questions. Contact us now to learn more about our services and how we can help.