SeniorBridge LPN/Home Care Nurse Jobs, Full-Time
We are looking for committed, Licensed Practical Nurse professionals who want an opportunity to deliver high-quality, in-home care to patients who are chronically ill.
A SeniorBridge LPN/Home Care Nurse provides direct care to clients and their families according to the established plan of care and a multidisciplinary approach. This position involves the following:
- Provide skilled care to patients under the direction of a registered professional/care manager
- Perform other related functions as requested by the registered professional nurse/care manager in keeping within scope of practice. This includes policies and procedures as mandated by la
- Follow the nursing care plan for each assigned client
- Report daily changes to the supervisor immediately
- Accurately report and record the patient’s condition and care, including signs and symptoms which may be indicative of change. Prepares clinical/progress notes and submit to supervisor for review
- Submit a record of hours /visits worked via santrax
- Assist the client with the activities of daily living while teaching appropriate self-care techniques
- Provide an optimum physical and emotional environment to the clientat all times
- Provide and maintain a safe environment for the client
- Assist the registered nurse as required
- Participate in case conference, in service and other programs and meetings as needed
- Observe infection control and standard precautions
- Observe client’s rights and confidentiality
- Observe Advance Directive status as directed on each individual client
Other Job Responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervising nurse
- Participate in agency functions
- Orient and train staff, as appropriate
- A graduate of an approved school for practical nursing
- Has current licensure /registration in the state in which they are working
- At least one year of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Previous private duty or home health experience desirable
- Must be flexible to meet the agency needs
- Ability to accept supervision
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Background- must undergo any agency or state required background check with successful results
- At least one year of work experience is in the eldercare field
- Enthusiastic, Positive Thinker with effective communication skills
- Confident yet warm attitude
- Ability to work in a multi disciplinary Team
Why Work with SeniorBridge?
SeniorBridge is rated as one of the top home care companies. Our unique, private-pay approach to care has been shown to be more effective than other options in improving clients’ overall quality of life and in providing greater peace of mind to families. Join a top home care employer and Fortune 100 company—we offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, medical benefits and much more.
Interested in joining our team?
We are seeking passionate professionals and leaders to help us deliver the highest quality in-home care.
Caregiver, RN, and LPN positions
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch soon!
Sales and administrative positions
We also have opportunities for regional sales managers, sales executives, branch managers, branch support personnel, branch administrative support and RN field care managers. SeniorBridge is a subsidiary of Humana—learn more about these opportunities on the Humana Careers site.View all Humana career opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.View the "EEO is the Law" Poster.