SeniorBridge RN/Home Care Nurse Jobs, Full-Time
We are seeking passionate, RN/Home Care Nurse professionals and leaders dedicated to delivering the highest quality in-home care management programs to complex chronically ill patients enrolled in large health plans and managed care programs.
SeniorBridge RN/Home Care Nurses provide direct care to clients and their families according to the established plan of care and using a multidisciplinary approach.
Responsibilities of the SeniorBridge RN/Home Care Nurse include:
- Conduct assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance and need for services
- Ensure in-home care delivery is in accordance with each client's contractual program requirements, is high quality, and complies with company-adopted evidence-based clinical practice guidelines
- Develop a professional care plan from the assessment findings and in collaboration with the client’s physician to facilitate the provision of the best possible care
- Create thorough and timely documentation of initial and ongoing assessments and outcomes
- Clearly communicate the care plan and the subsequent cost of all services to client and/or families, attorney, guardians, etc.
- Act as a liaison to families as well as with collateral clinicians, professionals and agencies
- Effectively communicate all findings, outcomes, and plans that relate to the provision of client care to clients, families, physicians, attorneys, and members of the multidisciplinary team
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure the best delivery of service
- Participate in case conferences with other disciplines providing care
- Participate in on-call activities as directed by supervisor
- Observe infection control practices and use standard precautions
- Participate in quality management/performance improvement activities
- Perform any other duties as requested by the company
- Participate in on-call rotation as required
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the appropriate state with no disciplinary action
- 1 year of Home Care experience
- Good communication skills and knowledge of community resources
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- This role is considered patient-facing and is part of Humana’s tuberculosis (TB) screening program—if selected for this role, a TB screening is required
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, and access to an automobile
- This role is a part of Humana’s Driver Safety program—candidates must have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with limits of at least 100,000/300,000/100,000
- Must be able to participate in our on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Nursing
- Private-Pay Home Care experience
- Care Management Certification
- Enthusiastic, positive thinker with effective organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience/contacts with community-based organizations
Why Work with SeniorBridge?
SeniorBridge is rated as one of the top home care companies. Our unique, private-pay approach to care has been shown to be more effective than other options in improving clients’ overall quality of life and in providing greater peace of mind to families. Join a top home care employer and Fortune 100 company—we offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, medical benefits and much more.
Interested in joining our team?
We are seeking passionate professionals and leaders to help us deliver the highest quality in-home care.
Caregiver, RN, and LPN positions
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch soon!
Sales and administrative positions
We also have opportunities for regional sales managers, sales executives, branch managers, branch support personnel, branch administrative support and RN field care managers. SeniorBridge is a subsidiary of Humana—learn more about these opportunities on the Humana Careers site.View all Humana career opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.View the "EEO is the Law" Poster.