SeniorBridge Home Care Nurse Jobs, Full-Time
Bring Your Passion to Work
We are looking for dedicated nurses who are passionate about providing our clients with a great care experience.
We're seeking great nurses in these locations
Needham (Greater Bostan Area)
New York City
We are seeking passionate RN/LPN/Home Care Nurse professionals and leaders dedicated to delivering the highest quality in-home care management programs to complex chronically ill patients enrolled in large health plans and managed care programs.
SeniorBridge Home Care Nurses provide direct care to clients and their families according to the established plan of care and using a multidisciplinary approach.
Responsibilities of the SeniorBridge Home Care Nurse include:
- Conduct assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance and need for services
- Ensure in-home care delivery is in accordance with each client's contractual program requirements, is high quality, and complies with company-adopted evidence-based clinical practice guidelines
- Develop a professional care plan from the assessment findings and in collaboration with the client’s physician to facilitate the provision of the best possible care
- Create thorough and timely documentation of initial and ongoing assessments and outcomes
- Clearly communicate the care plan and the subsequent cost of all services to client and/or families, attorney, guardians, etc.
- Act as a liaison to families as well as with collateral clinicians, professionals and agencies
- Effectively communicate all findings, outcomes, and plans that relate to the provision of client care to clients, families, physicians, attorneys, and members of the multidisciplinary team
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure the best delivery of service
- Participate in case conferences with other disciplines providing care
- Participate in on-call activities as directed by supervisor
- Observe infection control practices and use standard precautions
- Participate in quality management/performance improvement activities
- Perform any other duties as requested by the company
- Participate in on-call rotation as required
Other Job Responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervising nurse
- Participate in agency functions
- Orient and train staff, as appropriate
- A graduate of an approved school for practical nursing
- Has current license/registration in the state in which they are working
- At least one year of experience as Licensed Practical Nurse or a Licensed Registered Nurse
- Previous private duty or home health experience desirable
- Must be flexible to meet the agency needs
- Ability to accept supervision
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Background-must undergo any agency or state required background check with successful results
- At least one year of work experience is in the eldercare field
- Enthusiastic, Positive Thinker with effective communication skills
- Confident yet warm attitude
- Ability to work in a multi disciplinary Team
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.
View the "EEO is the Law" Poster.
Learn more about our services
SeniorBridge has on-call professionals available 24/7 to answer your questions. Contact us now to learn more about our services and how we can help.