SeniorBridge Nurse Jobs
We Stand by our Nurses
We’re part of Humana, a Fortune 100 company. We know that Nurses who truly care are the secret of our success, and we make their success a priority.
Professional & Financial benefits
- Focus on clients. More time to build relationships that work for you and your client
- Competitive salary. Hourly rates consistent with your qualifications
- Bonuses. For joining our team and for delivering 1st-rate care
- Health insurance. Eligibility is based on the number of hours worked
- Advancement. Open doors, open minds, and no ceilings
- Training/Education. Medical/Professional opportunities to gain knowledge and experience
Personal & Lifestyle benefits
- Flexible schedules. Work the hours that work for you
- The Even One Program. Early access to pay, automatic budgeting and saving
- Colleagues who care. Work closely with people whose passion is helping others
- Fulfillment. See and feel the impact of your abilities on people’s lives
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion. Ask any associate – our culture is based on respect
Are you a SeniorBridge Nurse?
Here’s what you’ll do
- Conduct initial assessments.
- Actively listen to clients.
- Devise the plan of care with the client and client’s family
- Oversee the plan of care, manage medications, attend physician appointments.
- Work in a medically directed team structure.
- Ensure the home environment stays safe.
- Be an independent problem solver whose personality and commitment to caring changes clients’ lives.
Here’s the impact you’ll have
- By conducting assessments, you’ll help identify client problems, needs and eligibility for services.
- Developing a professional care plan from the assessment findings (in collaboration with the client’s family, physicians, clinicians, and other healthcare professionals) you’ll assume a leadership position.
- You’ll be a standard bearer for quality, ensuring care delivery is in line with each client's program, and complies with evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- Thorough documentation of initial and ongoing assessments and outcomes enables you to maintain continuity – and accountability.
- Internally, you’ll work with all departments to ensure the best delivery of service.
What it means
- Our Nurses change the world, every day, one client at a time
- Unlike hospitals and Medicare-related work, we allow more time with clients for better care
Face & Voices
Get to know our people and their work
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.
View the "EEO is the Law" Poster.
Interested? Fill out the form below.
We're seeking great nurses in these locations. Our recruiters will be in touch with you to start the application process, once the form has been submitted.
Needham (Greater Boston Area)
New York City
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch soon!
Learn more about our services
SeniorBridge has on-call professionals available 24/7 to answer your questions. Contact us now to learn more about our services and how we can help.