Long-term care decisions and options can be overwhelming. SeniorBridge Care Managers are nurses or social workers who act as a healthcare advocate or counselor for your loved one.
Helping you manage your long-term care needs
Caring for an older adult can be complex. Care Managers can help if you’re confused about care solutions, live far away, have limited time, need education in dealing with behaviors associated with dementia, or are caring for someone who’s unable to live safely in their current environment. Care Managers are quick to adopt new recommendations to manage your needs over time.
We can help manage medical, legal, and financial issues, including:
- Professional oversight, planning, coordination, and implementation of care plans
- Routine home visits to ensure all doctor's orders are followed
- Support at doctor's appointments, including arranging for transportation and coordination of care among all physicians and other care providers
- Assistance in managing finances, accessing insurance benefits, and identifying helpful social services
- Manage your long-term care policies
- Arranging for respite care for caregivers and acting as a liaison to families who may be hundreds of miles away
- Answering questions and addressing emotional concerns
Our trained staff is ready to help
Our Care Management services are provided by Registered Nurses (RN) and social workers who have been thoroughly screened and specially trained to make sure that your loved one receives personalized care that meets their needs. Our Care Managers bring experience and expertise to help clients live their highest quality of lives possible.
Stories of care
Read about the SeniorBridge care experiences of real clients and their families.
Caring, trained staff...incredibly responsive case management.
Rapid response to all concerns…
Looking for a career in Personal Home Care?
If you are a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with a passion for great care and experience in assisting with daily living activities, SeniorBridge is looking for you.Join Our Team